A new profession ?
The profession of Real Estate Hunters was born at the dawn of the 21st century and revolutionized the real estate profession.
“Becoming a true partner, whose job is complementary to Real estate agencies, the flat hunter brings to acquirers, most of the times overwhelmed by their activities, listening, advice and availability required for research and purchase of real estate.” I quote the FFCI (French Federation of Real Estate Hunters)
Mostly for a will of efficiency and time savings, (too often the visits are discouraging, and do not match the desired apartment.) many customers prefer to engage themselves with an apartment hunter who will perfectly understand their criteria and will only offer properties accordingly
As a flat hunter myself, I will be happy to receive you at the Agency, an agency in the heart of Paris in the Marais (Agence Sainte Catherine is accessible by Metro line 1 or 8, BUS 69/96/29) by appointment for a personalized study
I make you sign a search mandate * and in return I commit myself to offer you 3 apartments to visit
Will you rather be looking for a top floor, as this picture below showing a studio under the roof ?
Or a ground floor?
This document will precise that your flat hunter will be in charge :
• To look for a property whose designation is made from a specification list established according to your criteria : location, neighborhood, area, budget, style of the property, environment, work to consider ...;
• The duration of the mission; usually three months, likely to be renewed;
• To send regular reports of pre-visited properties accompanied by digital photos (subject to the agreement of the owner of the property visited); the frequency and content of these pre-visits are defined in the specifications;
We provide you technical advice during the visits;
We work in the absolute confidentiality of all information that you communicate to us;
The amount of our fees (VAT, excluding notary fees); payable upon signature of the deed of sale by the notary.
I prospect on the entire market (direct owner, real estate agency, wealth manager, notary, developer, developer, merchant and property manager)
Fees are due only on the day of the sale The price will never be higher than 8%. (fees between 4 and 8% INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF PRESENTATION OF THE APARTMENT)
I accompany you to the notary at the signing of a sale agreement ( draft reservation contract )and 2 or 3 months later to the authentic deed
I inform you about the precautions to take before buying a property:
- Carrez law ( what does it means)
- If attics verifications that they have been bought and belong to the lot concerned
- If a velux exists : verifications they have been declared in General Assembly in the co-ownership and have received the approval of the town hall
- Double glazing if they are not already installed I propose to make a quote
- Same for electricity
- I could introduce you to decorators and interior designers if needed
- If you invest I propose a rental quote and puts you in contact with the person who will take care of you for rental management
- If you need a broker , you will be in contact within 24 hours
- Finally I inform you if necessary the general procedure for the first purchase, or I specify the obligations of the seller under the ALUR law
With more than 40 recent sales, our team welcomes you and will help and advice you
If you need to ask a question to the Building Trustee of the property you are about to acquire, we assist you.
If you need to make a partial change of destination in your apartment, we will indicate the steps to take
If you want to contact the architect of the building to reassure you on a point that worries you, we put you in touch with him
Non exhaustive list (!)
Do not hesitate to contact us for any request at 06 60 69 77 67
Follow us on Instagram #searchmyhomeinparis & Share our Facebook page Search my home in paris